Monday 26 August 2013

Man Must be Strong

Yuhi wo miteiruka by JKT48. Accompany me this night, the song that contains the sad events of encouragement that this day could go by beautifully. Today really made me feel sad. I always keep hoping that tomorrow I can go forward. May the rain clouds today could turn out to be sunny. I do not want to bother other people, but I also can not hold it all alone. I need a friend who will accompany me, listen to my sighing.

All today's stories woe little relieved because my own words for others, now back to me again. "The man must be strong," gasped a little, because I did not expect my words to encourage my little brother used my own little brother turned out to makes me strong. I thought of the title song prakoso Bondan & F2B, "MANUSIA SEJUTA PERKARA" and "TAK TERKALAHKAN". Come to think of it, since the beginning of college I was always a person who problematic. No matter that makes my name tarnished, as long as what I believe it's true, I'm not going to simply retreat. And I was not an easy person to resign. Because the real problem is later when in the afterlife. All of this is nothing. I'm sure because I have ALLAH by my side.
Today I'm sad because I can not protect my students. Because of me, so my students get in trouble. Since the day I wrote this post, I was determined to become a GREAT TEACHER.
I'm so thankful I still have a friend for complaining. My sister adit who so kind, my little brother andri that made me up again. Ifah who already want to care about me, with me, listen to me.

No comments: