Saturday 24 August 2013

the importance of mutual respect

How are you today? I hope your day is fun. Lets make tomorrow better. Deal??? :D . im believe that everything is a journey for us. Couse you will be better, you will be wisely. although step by step. Today, i learned something. Guess what?? I learned something about respecting. Have you ever felt disrespected by someone? If you ask me about that, i will say “yes i have”.
But one thing is important, all of this is part of a mature ourselfs. Our prophet always set an example that is to always return good for evil. That is good for your health. Trust me it works. Hehe
                There so much teen who doesnt have teach by their parents about the importance of mutual respect. If you want respect, then respect others first. You will feel the effect. Respect is an easy matter. Why ??? because it is easy. How??.
First, when you need help, say “help me”
Second, when you are assisted by someone, say “Thank you”
Third, when you make a mistake on some one, say “im sorry”
Like i said, its easy right???

Try and feel the effect. I guarantee your life will surely change. You will be a better person :D

No comments: