Friday 23 August 2013

Your smile :D

        
What’s your hobby?? What makes you interest?? Everyone has desire to do something. Is it good? Is it makes your life better? Is it useful?. Yes, if you have a dream? Go get it. There is a quote “start with small things first”. I think it that is not entirely true. Because, if you start but you dont like it, it same with to do nothing. Its true that you must start with small things, but you must also search whats your desire. If you do that, you will find out who you are.

The most enjoyable job is our hobby that makes money? Is it true?. I have a hobby, blogging and riding. I love my hobby. Why? Because i enjoy it. It makes me able to pull out the ideas in my brain. Do you have a hobby? Do you have a dream? If you have not find it, find it !!. people who don’t have a dream like people with no life. But i believe that everyone must be have a dream. Bondan & fade2black said “hidup berawal dari mimpi”. I like that quote. Although simple, but it so meaningful for me. I believe that we have to hang our dreams high as posible.

In life, there are always obstacles. But we should always be able to deal with it. So we could be more wisely. Lately, i read some books that tell the story of peoples life. I learned a lot about the values of life. The point is “not much to complain, but work”. 

No comments: